Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- SettingsThe submitted manuscript has not been previously published and has not been submitted to any journal (more explanation was provided in the Author Guideline).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- SettingsURLs are provided for the references.
- Manuscript was prepared according to TIJSEG_Manuscript_Template
- The style and bibliography requirements added here can be seen in the Author Guidelines in “About the Journal”.
- SettingsIf you are submitting your manuscript for the review, make sure that you have removed the identifying information from your manuscript to ensure a blind review. Please strictly follow the suggestions in the “Help” page.
- SettingsReferences used in the text have been added to the reference section. Likewise, each work in the reference section is cited in the text.
- SettingsAll manuscritps are proofread in terms of grammar, consistency and the quality of writing.
- Plagiarism is avoided. The Manuscript similarity is under 15%.
- During submission, all manuscript authors should be added to Journal System.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright and permissions
The manuscripts submitted to Turkish International Journal of Special Education, and Guidance & Counselling (TIJSEG) for publication should be original studies that were not published before or not submitted to anywhere else for publication.
Authors who submit their manuscript to Turkish International Journal of Special Education, and Guidance & Counselling (TIJSEG) should acknowledge that they agree to transfer the copyright of their studies to TIJSEG. All Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
All articles published in Turkish International Journal of Special Education and Guidance & Counselling (TIJSEG) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
Any further distribution or use of content published under CC BY 4.0 must contain the author(s) and the published article’s title, and journal citation. All articles published in TIJSEG under a CC BY License may be used for Text and Data Mining purposes, subject to the conditions of the CC BY License terms. The license allows for commercial use. TIJSEG allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator.
The journal’s objective is to disseminate articles published are free. Under the Creative Commons license (CC BY 4.00), the journal allows the user to permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, and even use the publication for commercial activities, provided that the original work is properly cited.
Open access is an approach that eases the interdisciplinary communication and encourages cooperation among different disciplines. TIJSEG, therefore, contributes to its own field by providing more access to its articles and a more transparent review process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.